How do you want people to remember you when you’re gone? Will they remember the wonderful memories you shared, or the chaos left behind?
Author and Legacy Consultant Elaine Cauley finds purpose in grief. She’s spent 30 years helping people work through the pain of losing a loved one. Now, she’s helping them think ahead and equipping them with the tools to create a legacy plan.
Elaine is the author of My Will Be Done – Preserving Your Legacy and the companion workbook. She hosts hands-on workshops (join us in Phoenix March 23) and just announced the launch of coaching/consulting to take the overwhelm and procrastination out of creating your legacy plan.
If you don’t want your family running GoFundMe campaigns and car washes to bury you or fighting over your stuff when you’re gone, listen to this episode.
- Why legacy plans aren’t just for wealthy people
- How the fear of death keeps people from making plans
- Discovering her purpose and the evolution of her business
Things Mentioned During the Show
Products and Services
- Legacy Consulting
- Elaine’s Book – My Will Be Done: Preserving Your Legacy
- Legacy Planning Workbook
- Bring Elaine to speak to your group