Training, Intensives and Keynotes
Take a look at our range of training programs for leaders, managers and individual contributors.
- Leading On Purpose (ideal for managers and future leaders)
- Win Being You: Build a Powerful Personal Brand (Ideal for individual contributors at all levels and employee resource group events)
- Building Authentic Confidence (Ideal for individual contributors at all levels and employee resource group events)
- Emerging Speakers Intensive (Ideal for leaders, managers, subject-matter experts, high-potential or externally facing employees, and company ambassadors.)
- On-Air Intensive (Ideal for leaders, managers, subject-matter experts, high-potential or externally facing employees, and company ambassadors.)
Most offerings can be delivered as a keynote talk or a workshop ranging from two hours to full-day sessions. Full descriptions and learning objectives below.
Leading On Purpose
(Ideal for managers and future leaders)
If you feel like being a great people leader has become more challenging, you’re not alone. The relationship people have with work is changing, and so are expectations of managers. With five generations in the workplace, it was already challenging to meet varying needs and expectations.
Now, the global pandemic has blurred lines between work and personal responsibilities as many people continue to work from home. Workloads are increasing and employee stress is at an all-time high, affecting personal well-being and engagement. As people are becoming more introspective, more employees are questioning their values and wondering if the lives they’ve worked so hard to create are still what they want.
Do you have the tools to lead in this new landscape? Are you at risk of losing valuable members of your team to quiet quitting or what they perceive as greener pastures?
In Leading On Purpose, leaders will be guided through a series of exercises, case studies, polls, and conversation designed to build self-awareness while illuminating what’s working, what’s not working, and what new skills need to be developed to experience a breakthrough. After attending the session, leaders will walk away empowered with the right mindset to effectively lead in dynamic environments, new tools to grow themselves and their teams, and a practical path to raise their overall leadership impact
- Learn how to effectively manage change.
- Develop mindset shifts and specific behaviors that can strengthen your impact as a leader.
- Build authentic relationships that are rooted in trust to shift behaviors and stimulate action.
*Sessions can be customized to address your organization’s specific challenges and priorities.
Win Being You: Building a Powerful Personal Brand
(Ideal for individual contributors at all levels and employee resource group events)
Are working hard and feeling like you’re not getting ahead? Maybe you were taught to “let your work speak for itself,” but do you know what it’s saying? Or if anyone is even listening?
In Win Being You: Building a Powerful Personal Brand, former Fortune 50 global brand manager, author and personal brand strategist Isha Cogborn will how you how to bring undeniable value to the table wherever you show up while creating a legacy you can be proud of.
By putting the principles in this session to work, you will:
- Activate your natural talents, abilities, passions, and experiences to make a bigger impact in your current role while positioning yourself for future opportunities.
- Build stronger professional relationships.
- Take the terror out of the performance management process by equipping your manager to give you the best review possible and advocate on your behalf.
- Stay on the radar in a virtual work environment.
- Have productive conversations when you’re not meeting expectations.
Building Authentic Confidence
(Ideal for individual contributors, new managers and employee resource group events)
Confidence is defined as “a feeling of self-assurance arising from one’s own abilities and qualities.” But for some, the fear of making a mistake or the nagging question of whether you have what it takes lingers no matter how talented or experienced you are.
In this power-packed, introspective session, Personal Brand Strategist and Author Isha Cogborn will unpack imposter syndrome and self-doubt, while looking at what it’s costing you professionally.
- The role of your inner critic and how to disarm it.
- Repeatable exercises to help you address the fear of failure (and success.)
- How to identify and address legitimate gaps that can hinder your career progression.
After participating in this workshop, you’ll walk away with practical strategies to build authentic confidence so you can get out of your own way when it comes to advancing your career and making more meaningful contributions.
(Ideal for leaders, managers, subject-matter experts, high-potential or externally facing employees, and company ambassadors.)
- Are you constantly calling on the same subject-matter experts and leaders every time you need a great speaker?
- Do you need to diversify the ambassadors sharing the organization’s story, externally and in company meetings?
- Would you like to provide a safe, non-judgmental environment for leaders and high-potential employees to become more effective speakers on multiple platforms?
These expert-led intensives will help participants develop practical skills to deliver their message with more authority, confidence and enthusiasm. Our classes allow participants to find their own style versus forcing them into formulaic archetypes.
See individual session descriptions below.
Emerging Speakers Intensive
Maximum Enrollment Per Session: 6
- Develop foundational skills of effective public speaking.
- Understand your Platform Personality and building confidence in playing to your individual strengths.
- Practice performance mechanics, including eye contact, vocal variety, gestures, and stage movement.
- Learn Epiphany Institute’s repeatable framework for crafting a meaningful message that connects.
- Explore strategies for engaging your audience and managing unexpected situations.
*Individual coaching and instruction is available.
Maximum Enrollment Per Session: 10
- Become more cofident and competent delivering live and recorded content via video and audio.
- Learn the fundamentals of being interviewed and conducting interviews.
- Develop skills to connect more deeply with your audience on the other side of the camera.
- Practice strategies to manage nervousness that can be applied every time you have an audience.
- Learn tips to look your best on camera.
*Individual coaching and instruction is available.