Are you an expert, coach or consultant who knows you’re called to serve others in a bigger way? If so, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by all the tools available to reach the people you want to help.
Do you start a podcast? Become a speaker? Write a book? Should you be live streaming? If so, how often? Do you need a publicist? What do you even talk about that will make people listen? Will you run out of things to say?
Building your platform doesn’t have to turn into a full-time job when you have the right person to guide you through the process. Join me at an upcoming Platform for Purpose Boot Camp and take a critical step to laying the foundation for your legacy.
In this live, virtual training event, you’ll learn how to:
- Build your confidence so you can show up on bigger platforms to reach the people you’re called to serve.
- Choose the right platforms to share your message (Hint: It isn’t ALL of them)
- Authentically connect to your ideal audience in a way that gets them to value your voice.
- Position yourself for speaking and media opportunities.
- Stay committed to your goals even when life gets in the way.
It’s time to stop living a downsized version of your life. You’re still reading this right now because you know you’re called to make a bigger impact. If you don’t start taking steps to be who you were created to be, you’re going to start resenting your life. You may even start to feel jealousy and resentment towards people who are doing the things you want to do.
You have a choice – you can keep dreaming, or you can start doing. What’s it going to be?