About the Show
Entrepreneurship is not for the faint of heart, but the right mindset can make the difference between succeeding and quitting in business. Mark “The Speaker Man” Wiggins talks about his success and failure in franchising, his unrelenting ability to not quit and how to avoid envying other’s success. Connect with Mark on Twitter at @speakerman87.
To get a free audio version of his book Permission to Succeed, text the word “Speakerman” to 90210.
Coined by clients as an outstanding entrepreneur with the uncanny ability to ignite passion and to motivate others, Mark “The Speaker Man” Wiggins is an accomplished, author of several books, including Permission to Succeed: The Only Person Who Can Give it is You, and Success Does Not Need a Co-signer.
He is an international motivational speaker, trainer, facilitator and coach. With more than 25 years of experience in the corporate and communications industries, Mark is a driving force in helping youth, athletes, corporate organizations, and individuals, move from the bench to the starting line up in life.
- How he wasn’t the best or most qualified, but carved out a successful career as an entrepreneur
- How to stay motivated (not the answer you’d expect)
- Why franchising can be a great way to start your business
- Why entrepreneurship IS NOT for everyone
People & Things Mentioned During the Show
- Student Success Expert Arel Moodie
- Saratta Reeves, owner of Saratta Speaks and Expressions Bracelets
Connect with Mark Wiggins
Listen to Mark’s podcast: Off the Bench with Mark Wiggins
Follow Mark on Twitter
Connect with Mark on Facebook
Watch Mark on YouTube
Connect with Mark on Instagram
Check out Books by Mark Wiggins