Ita Udo-Ema is a video producer, a strategic storyteller, and the founder of the studio, View From Above Entertainment. In this episode, Ita talks about how to move beyond getting caught up in new platforms and vanity metrics and how to use video as a vehicle to achieving your business objectives.
In the episode I talk to Ita about:
- How he ditched engineering school at Purdue for a creative degree
- Understanding the metrics that matter most to your business
- Upcoming trends in video and how it can make your projects even more amazing
- Developing the G.A.M.E plan.
Ita is also one of the co-authors of my new book, On Purpose: 12 Strategies to Reclaim Your Power and Change Your Life. He talks about his life then takes us for a walk through how to take your jumbled ideas and structure them into a beautiful story.
Connect with Ita Udo-Ema:
Website – www.viewfromabove.net
Email – email@example.com
Download Ita’s free resources HERE!
Platform for Purpose Boot Camp
Are you ready to build your platform, but don’t know where to start? Perhaps you’re completely overwhelmed trying to figure out where to invest your time, energy and money. Should you be blogging? Podcasting? Livestreaming? Hosting events? Pitching yourself to media? Do you need to hire a publicist?
Or maybe you’ve been letting those nagging voices keep trying to convince you that you’re not qualified, no one wants to listen to you, or you don’t look or sound good enough to be front and center.
If you can relate to any of these scenarios, I invite you to join me for the Platform for Purpose Boot Camp.
IN THIS LIVE, VIRTUAL TRAINING EVENT, YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Build your confidence so you can show up on bigger platforms to reach the people you’re called to serve.
- Choose the right platforms to share your message (Hint: It isn’t ALL of them!)
- Authentically connect to the people you’re called to serve in a way that gets them to value your voice.
- Position yourself for speaking and media opportunities.
- Stay committed to your goals even when life gets in the way.
Learn more about the Platform for Purpose Boot Camp at Bootcamp.PlatformforPurpose.com.