Quit Your Job Responsibly with Joy Bretz
Episode 011 – Joy Bretz of nJoyBnFIT & Leave with Ease
Do you feel like you’re chained to your desk watching life pass you by? Trying to figure out how you can manage financially if you do what you love? Are you suffering the health, mental and emotional effects of work-related stress and burnout? In this episode, Joy Bretz tells us about Leave with Ease – a program she created to help you develop your exit strategy to pursue a career and life that brings greater health and happiness. You can connect with Joy at https://www.njoymindbodyandsoul.com
Joy Bretz is passionate about helping stressed-out professionals. She spent 20+ years in a high stress corporate financial management career, paying a heavy toll physically, mentally and emotionally. She understands all too well the desire of many to leave that lifestyle behind and live life on their own terms. Joy realized she had a choice, leaving her corporate career behind in 2016 to reclaim her purpose and her life. Now, she wants to help others do the same.
Leave with Ease is a blueprint to help stressed-out professionals set themselves up to leave their day job without jeopardizing their standard of living while reclaiming their time, well-being, finances and peace of mind.
In this episode, I talk to Joy about:
- How a #metoo experience pushed her over the edge and on the path to a more purposeful life.
- Ways stress manifests itself in your body and what to do about it.
- Techniques to maintain your physical, mental and emotional health.
- Why money may not be the only thing standing between you and your ideal life.
- What to do RIGHT NOW if your job is stressing you out.
Connect with Joy Bretz:
- Website: https://www.njoymindbodyandsoul.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/njoymindbodyandsoul/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/njoybnfit/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joy-bretz