Make Isha Your Coach
Click the tabs below to review the coaching program descriptions,
then schedule your consultation HERE
- Career of My Dreams Coaching Program
- Executive Life Strategy Coaching
- Authentic Personal Brand
- Startup Life Support Coaching
For people looking to explore purpose-driven careers and entrepreneurship
- Do you have a steady career, but want to explore a completely different professional path?
- Would you love it if your work felt more like play?
- Are you afraid people will think you’re nuts if you pursue a path outside of your education or career experience?
- Wonder how you’d even get people to take you seriously in an area where your experience or credentials are few?
- Want to find out if you have what it takes without risking the security of your real job?
Taking the first steps can be overwhelming. How do you spend your limited time and energy in the right places when you still have a 9-to-5 to focus on? How do you position yourself when you have limited experience? And how do you overcome those feelings of fear or doubt that keep most people from ever moving forward?
The Career of My Dreams Coaching Program will help you:
- Put yourself in a position to earn extra income doing what you love
- Enjoy the fulfillment of going after all that life has to offer
- Build confidence in your talents and abilities and learn how to leverage them into your new area of focus
- Break through the overwhelm of not knowing where to start
- Gain clarity about how to position yourself with the people you want to serve so they take notice
Learn how to use your limited time and resources wisely as you explore new opportunities.
For busy leaders who want to enjoy a more complete life or focus on specific personal/professional goals
Imagine working hard, achieving success and reaching the end of your life only to discover you aren’t satisfied with the end result. Not because the things you wanted were unattainable, but because you neglected to take the time or effort to go after them. Or to even figure out what you wanted in the first place.
Are you living your life by accident? Or ON PURPOSE?
Epiphany Institute’s Executive Life Strategy Coaching Program helps busy professionals get clear on what success looks like when it comes to your career or business, relationships, finances, health, spiritual life and living environment so that you can create the life you really want without leaving it to chance or living out someone else’s dreams.
You’ll create your customized life plan and get away with me for a quarterly personal retreat to stay on track and make sure your plan keeps up with the inevitable changes life brings your way.
Only ten spots are available each year. To learn more, schedule a free 15-minute consultation.
For professionals who want to create a winning reputation and greater opportunities in the role you’re in or the role you want
Are you still letting your work speak for itself? How do you know if anyone is listening?
Far too many of us have resigned ourselves to being victims – victims of favoritism, nepotism, sexism, racism, age-ism, and a host of other “isms”. Not to say those things don’t exist, I’ve personally experienced them all. But in the face of challenges like these, the best approach is to strategically manage the things we do have control over.
When it comes to your career, one of the most powerful things you can do is to effectively manage your personal brand. Your brand encompasses your skills and results, but it goes so much further. And with a phenomenal personal brand, you can’t be denied for long.
How do you build an authentic personal brand?
Here’s a clue: It’s not just making sure the colors in your email signature match your business cards. There are five major elements:
- Discovering what you’re bringing to the table through your TAPE ― talents, abilities, passions and experiences ― and how use them to solve a problem your stakeholders care about.
- Being intentional about minimizing your weaknesses, quirks and hang-ups.
- Having the courage to speak up for yourself. Your work doesn’t always speak for itself loudly enough.
- Building relationships and recruiting ambassadors who want to sing your praises to others.
- Making sure that your brand is based on who you really are and not just who you think you SHOULD be.
In this coaching program, Isha Cogborn will help you to work through the five elements above based on your career goals.
For entrepreneurs who want to improve their personal brands, confidence, relationships, networking, and personal effectiveness
Entrepreneurship can be a scary, lonely place. There are times when you’ll question if you have what it takes or if you should play it safe and go back to a “real job.” Surrounding yourself with people who get itcan make the difference between throwing in the towel or pressing on till your next win.
There are tons of resources to help you grow your business, but where do you go to help you grow personally? That’s where we come in.
Startup Life Support from Epiphany Institute provides life coaching to help you show up with your “A” game personally and professionally. And it’s just for entrepreneurs. Isha Cogborn will help you:
- Beat overwhelm and increase productivity
- Get over analysis paralysis and trust your decision-making skills
- Build greater confidence in your ability to lead
- Maintain stronger personal and professional relationships
- Create personal habits to stay healthier – physically and emotionally